Managed IT Services
Managed Services – No Longer Wait for the Break/Fix
Whether something breaks down with your IT infrastructure in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, or whether you simply need a computer repaired, your entire workflow can grind to a halt at anytime. With a standard break/fix service contract, you wait for a component to break and then your service provider fixes it. That approach might seem to make sense initially, but eventually you might find the reactive approach to problem solving leaves far too much to chance.
As a thriving business, you might want to keep your IT systems from ever falling apart in the first place. The adage ‘an ounce of prevention is better than the pound of cure’ is one we are all aware of. However, in this industry, we all too often see organizations neglecting the wisdom of prevention, subsequently incurring shocking losses – of time, resources, energy, cost, productivity and mindshare – that come from IT breakdowns.
With Managed Services from ThinkTech, you can:
- Easily Budget your IT expenses – We provide an all-inclusive, flat-rate for our IT services, which allows you to set a fixed budget. This prevents fluctuations in spending that could very well disrupt your entire financial plan.
- Predictable support services – You can plan service changes in advance, according to convenience and practicality. We can thoughtfully determine the best times to discuss issues with our consultants, implement upgrade cycles, perform system auditing and handle maintenance tasks.
- Vested Commitment – With managed services from ThinkTech, our sole interest is in ensuring your systems are consistently stable and reliable. The reliability of your systems is directly linked to our own success.
- Focus on Enhancement – This service allows you, and us, to shift attention from fixing breakdowns to the far more fulfilling, invigorating process of enhancing network management capabilities and increasing the value of your systems.
- Less downtime – We identify and fix issues before they become computer repair problems. Potential issues show up on your radar screen, and our radar screen, well before they cause any disruption to your office.
Managed services from ThinkTech provide you with all of the advantages of having consistent performance and more predictable expenses, while avoiding the common problems of trying to allocate massive budgets for needed IT infrastructure projects.
Are you tired of having no idea what computer repairs are going to cost your company?